The NSHRF is pleased to present our 2012-2013 Annual Report: REAL Nova Scotians.
In this report, you will find:
- Mechanisms the NSHRF has designed to help knowledge users know where to access, appraise and apply the best sources during the decision-making process
- Ways in which the NSHRF is committed to a strategic, rigorous and systematic approach to integrating evidence into decision-making.
- Features describing our funded applicants whose research supports evidence-informed decision making.
- Features describing the recipients of The Quest: The John Ruedy Award, The Colleen Elliott Award and the George Turnbull Award and the promise they hold for research in Nova Scotia.
- Our Unsung Heroes – Adrian Levy, PhD; Bill Gardner, PhD; and David Anderson, MD, FRCPC.
To view our Annual Report, please click here.